Social Media Content Creator
VINCI VR is looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our Business Development team that will help enrich our website with new blog posts and boost our social media presence. The responsibilities for this job include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content to post on our social media, and editing/writing blog posts for the company's website.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you! Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles or social media posts, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract potential business partners and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Identify our partners' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topic.
- Help the Business Development team come up with ideas for potential website blogs and social media posts.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles and social media posts.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Work experience with social media marketing or online content creation.
- Experience writing for blogs or publications is preferred, but not necessary (as long as the candidate is able to demonstrate excellent writing and editing abilities in English with a writing sample).
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Experience with posting on social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) for B2B companies.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Hootsuite, etc).
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines!!
- A college degree in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field is preferred.
This job is a three month full-time contractor role which we hope will have the option to convert to a full-time employee role at contract conclusion. The job is fully remote with flexible hours. Due to the nature of our work, this job requires United States citizenship.