VINCIVR, Inc. is hiring a Business Development Intern. This internship is a part time role which we hope will have the option to convert to a full-time internship in Summer 2021. The internship is fully remote with flexible hours and is paid.
We are a small, early-stage startup creating virtual reality training simulations for the defense, renewable energy, and other heavy industries. Our flagship product is Codex, an application that enables instructors to configure their own training simulations. You can read more about our work and our team on our website (https://www.vinci-vr.com).
For full transparency, we are hiring for this role as a part time internship during the Spring '21 semester, with the possibility of converting to full time during the summer. You will focus on growing our footprint in the blooming Renewable/Green Energy sector within the United States.
- Our company is young and the product is constantly evolving. You'll be working alongside our business development and operations team to form relationships with new clients and strengthening relationships with current ones.
- Assist the current business development team with market research, outreach, and creation of outreach materials.
- Assist the current business development team with sustaining and managing relationships with current customers/partners in the Wind Energy Sector.
- Experience with Business Development or Operations role in another company is required. Highly recommend that applicants can share with the team an experience of closing sales or RFPs with a client or a challenging operations problem they helped solve. Please share a portfolio, demonstration projects, or concrete examples of your work in action.
- Design Experience is also high encouraged. Experience with Adobe Suite and graphic design is also encouraged.
- Our entire team is remote. You must have the motivation, self-direction, and communication skills needed to work effectively in such an environment.